We aim to ship out in stock orders within three (3) business days after your order is confirmed. You will receive an e-mail with package tracking information once your order has been shipped. We offer domestic shipping via UPS Ground or USPS First Class/Priority Mail.
- An order that contains both in stock product(s) and pre-order product(s) will only be shipped once all products in the order are in stock. We recommend placing separate orders for in stock and pre-order products.
- Additional shipping fees will apply if you would like to receive in stock product(s) before all products in the order are in stock.
- An order with multiple pre-order products will only be shipped once all products are in stock. Please take note of the estimated release date for each pre-order product. We recommend placing separate orders for each pre-order product.
- Additional shipping fees may also apply if the customer needs to update the shipping address.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. There are many reasons that a package may be returned to us as undeliverable.
- Item is too big for a P.O. Box. Some items are too big to ship to a P.O. Box and must be shipped to a street address.
- Incorrect Address/Address Format/Missing Information. We always ship packages to the exact shipping address provided by you. The package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient if the address is incorrect, has typos, is missing information (such as an apartment number or ZIP code), or is outdated (such as a previous residence).
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Most carriers make three (3) attempts to deliver a package. After three attempts, the package may remain available for pickup up to a week. After this period, it will be returned to us.
Packages that are returned to us as undeliverable are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Previous shipping costs are not refundable. You may request to have the package shipped again to you. Standard shipping costs will apply to all requests for re-shipment.